- Advertise. If you just started a website and loyal internet surfer’s your best bet to increase traffic is advertise. You’re most common advertisement choices are Google Adsense and Overture which charge you a previously agreed amount for any web surfer that clicks on your advertisement which brings them to your website.
- Join a link exchange program and link with established web sites. Many search engines such as Google, reward websites that are linked to important high ranking websites. The higher a website that links to you is- usually the more weight and importance will be given to your website. This helps two ways. Search engines will spider your website (or catalogue your website which helps with indexing) and your site will rank higher in the results pages, logically sending you more traffic.
- Create content and update your website regularly. Search engines love websites with content that their users can use. They also love a site that is updated regularly. This usually means that lots of work is going into a website and the quality is probably higher than a site that was created once and never updated.
Updating the wordpress websites on timely basis will help in attracting a large number of the customers. These days customers prefer the websites that provides them with the timely updating and variety in the products and the services that the company is providing. They must analyze the clients and then accordingly do the variation in the services.
- Give away something for free. Many people are constantly looking for freebies. Whether it is a snippet of code or information that you would normally have to pay for. Giving away something of value for free will almost guarantee traffic
- Blog your way to traffic. Many people interested in specific topics will religiously seek out certain blogs and read them daily. If your blog content is good you can have plenty of repeat visitors who can then be redirected to your website.
With these 5 traffic ideas, you’ll be on your way in no time to having plenty of traffic visiting your website.