The internet is a great place to find music and videos. But the problem with most of these sites is that you have to pay for them, either monthly or yearly. And if you don’t want to pay for anything then you’re stuck with a limited amount of songs.
Fortunately, there are some places online where you can download unlimited music. These websites usually do this by offering you “free” music in exchange for your email address. You’ll be sent an email every time they’ve got new music available for you. It’s a way for people to make money from their free music.
In this article I’m going to show you how to get unlimited music mp3 downloads instantly using sites like mp3juice.
First, let me tell you about one of my favorite music sites. This site is called SongHut. They offer a wide variety of music ranging from country to classical, R & B, rock, pop and many others. The thing I like best about it is that they offer more than just music files.
You can also get mp3s, ringtones, videos, lyrics, concert tickets and other stuff. Their prices are very reasonable as well. But what makes SongHut so different is that they give you all of this stuff for free! No sign-up fee, no monthly fees and no limit on the number of songs you get.
What’s even better is that when you get your first song, you can download any additional ten songs at no extra charge. And if you download 10 more songs, you get another ten free. So basically, you only have to pay for the songs you download after the first one.
Here’s how you can get unlimited music mp3 downloads instantly.
- First off, go to SongHut and register for your account. You can use your existing user name or create a unique username for yourself.
- Click on Sign Up Now and fill out the form. If you already have a SongHut account, log into your account using the login information you used back when you set up your account (you’ll need that information). Then click on Connect Account to connect both accounts.
- Fill out the Captcha code and click Submit. Once you confirm your email address, you’ll receive an email telling you that you’ve been approved.
- Next, go to your profile page and select My Downloadable Music. You’ll see a list of albums that you have access to. Just scroll through the list until you see the album you want. For example, if you want to listen to the latest music, just type the artist name in the search box and press Enter.
- When you find the album you want, click on the link next to the title. A window will appear showing you all the available songs. To download a single song, just click on the Play button next to the song you want to download. All songs on the page will start playing automatically.
- After you finish downloading your song, you can close the window by clicking on the X located in the upper left hand corner. That’s it! You now have unlimited music mp3 downloads.
- Another good option would be to use your computer’s built-in media player. Most modern computers come with Windows Media Player installed already. In case you don’t have WMP, here’s how to install it easily.
- Open up Windows Media Player. Select File – New Playlist. Add your MP3 file to the playlist. Name the playlist whatever you want and add it to your library.
- Go to File – Options – Preferences – Playlists. Under the playlists tab, check the box that says Include Subfolders and files in Playlist.
- Close Windows Media Player.
Now you can browse the internet while listening to music without having to worry about running out of space. There are tons of other ways to get unlimited music mp3 downloads. But none of them are quite as easy as this method.
If you know of any other methods that work, please share them with us in the comments section below.
Let’s face it. We live in a digital world where almost everything we do involves technology. From shopping online to watching movies, there’s not much that doesn’t fit into that category. And thanks to the internet, it’s becoming easier than ever to find something.
But that means there’s lots of things online that we should avoid doing. Especially online scams. Scams are everywhere, and the scammers are getting smarter every day. Here are five things to watch out for when searching the web.
- Avoiding spam emails
I know that sounds obvious, but there are still plenty of people who fall for these tricks. If you want to be safe, you should always read the email header carefully before opening it. If you don’t understand an email, it could contain a virus.
- Don’t open attachments unless you trust the sender
Attachment viruses are the ones that sneak into your inbox and try to trick you into opening them. These viruses are often disguised as PDF files. Be careful when opening files because if you don’t know what they are, you might end up infecting your computer with malware.
- Don’t open links without checking the source
This one should go without saying, but it’s important enough to mention anyway. Before you click on a link, check the source to see if it came from a trusted website. If it does, there shouldn’t be any reason to worry.
- Beware of fake sites
There are many fake or scam sites out there. Some of these sites pretend to be real companies, but aren’t. Others pretend to collect payment for services they never provide. There are also sites that look legitimate, but in reality, aren’t. Just because a site looks legit doesn’t mean it’s real. Always double-check the URL before buying anything from it.
- Use common sense
It seems simple, but it’s surprising how many people ignore this rule. You should never enter sensitive data (like credit card numbers) into a form that asks for it. If you think a site is asking for too much information, leave it alone.
And that’s it for our list of five things to watch out for when browsing the Internet. Hopefully, you learned something and maybe avoided falling prey to a few scams along the way. But if you keep these tips in mind, you should be able to stay safe while surfing the net.